iSwift is the easiest way to convert your Objective-C code to Swift.
- Ultra fast: Automatic as-you-type conversion, so that you don’t lose even a single second. Yep, instantly.
- Drag’n’Drop: Drop your Objective-C source onto the App icon, import the file and have it instantly converted. Yep, just like that.
- Smart: Syntax Highlighting, Autocompletion, Live Syntax Checking & Error Reporting and Lots of Advanced editing options. (Powered by Peppermint)
- Friendly UI: A neat editor, your sources side-by-side and all that packed in a beautiful easy-to-use User interface. What more can you need?
- Sophisticated: iSwift tries to recognize, parse and convert all Objective-C code (2.0 too!) to valid Swift code.
Version 3.1 (2544):
Better Swift 3 support for AppKit and iOS/UIKit
Implemented: Swift 3 – Tailored support for over 4000 different class methods
Implemented: Swift 3 – Tailored support for over 1500 enumerations
Implemented: Swift 3 – Tailored support for over 900 different class variables and properties
Fixed: Bug with _Nullable qualifier
Minor bug fixes and enhancements
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor