Nikon Camera Control Pro – Software designed to remotely manage the settings of most Nikon digital SLR cameras. The camera can be connected to a computer via a USB cable to a wired or wireless network using the Wireless Transmitter.
• Settings for most Nikon digital SLRs, which are connected via a USB cable, such as exposure mode, shutter speed, aperture, and can be controlled remotely from a computer , wired or wireless LAN is also available when using a wireless transmitter.
• In addition to the direct transfer of images from the camera to the computer, all procedures from saving captured images to saving are handled smoothly.
• The advanced viewing function allows the display of thumbnails of images stored in a computer.
• Integration with other Nikon software:
• Support to browse ViewNX and Viewer.
• Support for Capture NX Photo software.
What’s New in Version 2.24.0:
• Added support for the D5600.
• Added support for Custom Setting d3: Limit release mode selection on D5 cameras.
• The lens type (G, E, D, etc.) for lenses mounted on an FT1 is no longer included in the lens name when a Nikon 1 V3 camera is connected.
• Fixed an issue that resulted in type E lenses mounted on Nikon digital SLR cameras being listed as type G.
• Added support for macOS Sierra version 10.12.
Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.25.1