Paragon NTFS for Mac is software that supports MacOS in reading and writing directly to NTFS formatted partitions. With the new version, Paragon NTFS optimizes features, fixes bugs in the old version, supports 32-bit and 64-bit Snow Leopard.
Paragon NTFS for Mac is software that supports MacOS in reading NTFS-formatted partitions, writing directly to NTFS-formatted partitions. With the new version, Paragon NTFS for Mac optimizes features, fixes errors in the old version, supports 32-bit and 64-bit Snow Leopard.
* This is a version that can be “Medicine” and used forever without having to reset the trial.
Paragon NTFS for Mac – write NTFS formatted partitions
Features of Paragon NTFS for Mac:
* Read/Write on NTFS partition: Mac OS does not support writing to NTFS partition, so you have to install other software. With Paragon NTFS for Mac you can read and write on NTFS partitions in the simplest way.
* Support of 2 versions of Snow Leopard are 32-bit and 64-bit.
* Paragon NTFS for Mac improves the speed of copying to NTFS partitions. Now the copy speed is equivalent to copying data to the HFS partition.
* Simple to install and use.
* Paragon NTFS for Mac supports formatting a partition in the NTFS format.
Paragon NTFS for Mac – Burn NTFS formatted partitions
When working with media files or documents in Mac, you need access to the high performance of your system regardless if the files are located on the Mac HFS+ volume format, or in Windows NT file system. Paragon NTFS for Mac is the only NTFS driver on the market that provides full read/write access to NTFS with the same high speed as native HFS+ files. Paragon NTFS for Mac is the first NTFS driver to support Snow Leopard 32 and 64-bit modes!
Paragon NTFS 9.0.1
This version is especially useful for those using Macos 10.8 and earlier. And then use this version: Paragon NTFS 15