WiFi Scanner will help you see the surrounding wifi networks and their details, including channel, signal level (RSSI), noise level, channel width and MAC address, signal quality, data rate max, encryption, etc
Also includes upload and download speed test to quickly measure and analyze WiFi Internet performance issues Fast, simple wireless network discovery of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac access points. WiFi Scanner is a great tool for determining the best location for an access point at home or in the office. After choosing the best location, the optimal channel to use can be determined by selecting the least used channel, resulting in improved WiFi speed.
- Simple, fast wireless network discovery of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac access points.
- Connect to detected networks using join button
- Full support for both 2.4 and 5 GHz networks
- Support for all channel bandwidths (20, 40, 80, and 160 MHz)
- Display detailed wireless network parameters: network name (SSID), signal level (RSSI), MAC address (BSSID), signal quality, channel, maximum data rate, encryption, etc.
- Display changes in signal level over time in graphical form.
- Filter list of detected wireless networks by specified parameters (SSID/network name, channel, channel band, signal strength)
- Display wireless connection statistics in the form of graphs and tables.
- Give each access point a custom label
- Export results to comma separated value (CSV) files
- Generate summary reports in HTML format
App costs up to 95$. Link App Store: apps.apple.com/app/wifi-scanner/id411680127?mt=12