This article shows you some simple ways to transfer music from PC to iPhone without iTunes via EaseUS MobiMover Free and put music on iPhone without iTunes using Google Play Music, Amazon Cloud Player cloud service , Dropbox and FileMaster.
iTunes is the only official tool for bringing music to the iPhone, and Apple users rely on it too much despite its complexity. If you don’t want to be locked by iTunes, or by another third-party iPhone data transfer program, which will cost you a certain amount, then how to put music on iPhone without iTunes easily ? In the instructions below, we will show you some free solutions to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes, try step by step to improve your iPhone data management skills.
Method 1: MobiMover free iPhone data transfer tool
To easily and quickly transfer music from PC to iPhone without iTunes, you can try EaseUS MobiMover, iPhone conversion software all in one and free . With the help of MobiMover, you can add music to iPhone directly by folder or by file. All you need to do is prepare your music files on your computer and MobiMover will help you put them on your iPhone with just one click. Now, let’s start with the simple MobiMover installation.
- Simply download and install EaseUS MobiMover on your computer with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 by clicking the download button below. Besides, you also need to install iTunes on your computer to read iPhone data, which is unavoidable for third-party tools. MobiMover includes four types of iPhone data transfer: transfer files from PC to iPhone, copy data between two iOS devices, backup data from iPhone/iPad to PC and custom iOS data transfer.
- Connect iPhone to the computer using a supported USB cable. Find EaseUS MobiMover on your desktop and launch it. Click Transfer to This Device to put music on iPhone By folder or By file .
- Next, navigate to your computer to find the music content saved in the first place and click Open to add to MobiMover. You can transfer music files at the same time.
- Before you start transferring selected files to your iPhone, you can add more music files in the transfer interface by clicking into the knot Add below the list of iPhone categories.
- Click the button Transfer to start putting music on iPhone, and MobiMover will transfer music at lightning speed. The data size will affect the transfer speed, so please wait patiently for a few seconds.
For iPad users who want to bring music from computer to iPad, EaseUS MobiMover is also a good helper and the above steps also work, you just need to change your iPhone to iPad in the second step. In addition to music, MobiMover also supports bringing many other types of files to iOS devices, including importing photos from PC to iPhone, adding ringtones and PDF files to iPhone or iPad.
Method 2: Google Play Music Cloud Service
Google Play Music is one of the big name and free Cloud Service Apps that allows to download up to 50,000 songs for free. Once you’ve uploaded your favorite music to the cloud, you can enjoy them on your iPhone when you’re online or offline.
Setting web App > choose music > upload to cloud > you will have your music library
Method 3: Amazon Cloud Player
Amazon May Player is another cloud music service that lets you put music on your iPhone without iTunes. Each user can upload 250 songs to the cloud for free, but you need to pay for additional cloud space.
Download the app > go to webpage theirs > download or import music of your own choice > play a playlist of your choice..
Method 4: Dropbox
Another tool to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes is Dropbox, which is a completely free way to transfer, manage and play music on your iDevice. This is especially true when your local music files are so large, it’s pretty quick and easy to upload.
Dropbox Settings on your device> add music > enjoy your favorite songs. If you don’t want to use your browser, you can download the free Dropbox app and play your music from there.