Prelude CC – a data entry and recording tool designed for organizations of intuitive, efficient communication and metadata entry. Prelude translates easily into Adobe Premiere Pro CC, ensuring communication and organization flows throughout video production.
Organize your media and create a rough workshop with Prelude.
Learn how to use the built-in Media Organizer to keep your Premiere Pro projects organized from the start.
Organize clips, subs, and sequences.
Learn about Prelude’s naming and metadata features and how to easily create subclips, build a rough assembly, and send your assembly to Premiere Pro as a sequence for immediate editing.
Add comments to your media files.
Annotate media files with notes for the editor or director to consult during editing in Premiere Pro.
What’s new in Prelude CC 2018:
– easier collaboration with Adobe Project Teams (Beta)
– Rough cutting transfer
– Shortcuts for tagging
– Refined user interface with HiDPI support
– Many audio tracks support
– In and Out support points
– File rewrap on eat
– Match card colors
– Cinema playback mode
– Scroll to scrub thumbnails
– Rename profile on ingest
– has the ability to specify the necessary information about the clip eaten
– Adobe integration story to turn scripts into metadata
– Team in collaboration with Adobe Anywhere
– files eat directly into the selection box
– Sony XMPilot Metadata Support
– export cutting Rough
– Fully Searchable metadata
– Full and ingest
– Transcoding with many formats when ingest
– The chief goes to harvest wood
– Integrate into virtually any job
– innovative cutting Rough
– Thumbnail scrub in the ingest . dialog
– Customize milestones
– Customize metadata import
– Customize Scalability