Some of you sometimes need to crop a few pictures to make the layout better, but if you just have to open Photoshop, it’s no different from using a buffalo scalpel to kill chickens. With Image Crop, everything becomes a lot simpler.
Crop, convert and rename thousands of image files in batch mode with Image Crop. Crop your photo to get rid of unwanted areas or for a better composition. Additionally, if the original image files aren’t named properly, you can use Crop Image to come up with meaningful names to make them easier to find and identify.
But here’s what has to offer Crop Image:
* Cut your images in batch mode
Automatically Crop your images to one of the following aspect ratios: 1: 1, 4: 3, 3: 2, 16: 9
* Select the corner where he begins the crop area
* Use pixels or percentages to define the crop area
* Preview of the crop area for each image
* Convert and rename your pictures in batch mode
* Keep the EXIF information and the date of creating original images
* Input formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
* Output formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
* Save cropped images in a folder of your choice