Multi Rename Tool is a powerful mass renaming software. It provides many of the functions you need to quickly rename thousands of files at once according to a certain rule.
- Easy to use interface
- Realtime preview
- Use tokens to insert dynamic text such as dates or counters
- Partial name tokens to insert partial name strings, for example typing[N3-7] will insert the 4 characters of the name;[N2,5] will insert 5 characters starting from the 2nd character position,[N1] will insert only the first character of the name,[N2-] will insert all characters starting from the second character up to the end of the file name.
- Partial tokens work the same with file extensions as well[E1-3],[E2-],[E2,1],[E3]
- Adjustable counter parameters including start number, step number and minimum digits
- Search and replace text in file names
- Change file extensions
- Ability to convert all file names to upper or lowercase entirely
- Rename thousands of files at once, even if they are from different folders
- Sort results by clicking on the column headers for Old Name, Size, Date and Location. Ascending/descending sort by clicking on the same column header again.
- Drag&drop files or folders on the main Multi Rename Tool window or on the dock icon
- On-screen tutorial when first starting the app
- And much more!
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
Multi Rename Tool 2.4