The Civilization game series of “father” Sid Meier is famous for having a very “sweet” gameplay, but once you get used to it, it’s very addictive! That’s why, even though it has entered version 5, the game is still warmly received from loyal fans thanks to countless bright changes. And now, the Brave New World expansion has promptly reached gamers after a long wait!
Brave New World offers a deeper trading, trading and diplomacy mechanism than the original. Your influence on the world will be determined by every action you take, because your opinion is always paramount, so it will have a great impact on the development of your empire on the map. thing. Throughout history, each choice you make will affect your relationship with other civilizations.
In addition, in this return, “Sir Sid” also added 9 new civilizations, 8 new wonders of the world, 2 new campaign parts, 4 new gameplay mechanics and dozens of new units and units. constructions, improvements in design, etc. greatly assist you in building the most powerful empire in the world.
- The system of “cultural assimilation”: all beliefs, all behaviors, Maclife.vn would like to repeat: all behaviors related to your culture will affect other civilizations if you have the ability to improve Level and build importance of your civilization!
- Many new diplomatic and ideological tricks will be used during the Industrial Revolution, giving you more possibilities to apply your power across the territory, and maintain your status at the top with a great deal of money. many different ways! Relationships with civilizations are determined through your choices!
- New civilizations will also appear, such as the Brazilian civilization, Portugal, Poland… and many other auxiliary works and units.
- New World Wonders such as the Parthenon, the Universal Theater, the famous Broadway Show
- Two new campaigns, American Civil War and Scramble for Africa, will bring you to the American Civil War in the 18th century, and the imperialist countries’ desire to conquer Africa around the world!
Sid Meier’s Civilization V Brave New World